See the very best of Vietnam on a luxury tour Asiart Travels designed to give you enough time to savour your travel experience at a leisure pace. Starting in the North, discover the country's bustling capital and its historic monuments before heading south for a visit to Central and Southern Vietnam and all its tropical delights.
Departure & Return Location
Hanoi , Hanoi
- Hotel accommodation in shared twin/double room
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Complimentary water & healthy snacks all day (nuts and dried fruits)
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
Thing To Carry
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
- Stay in the most luxurious accommodation that Vietnam has to offer.
- Explore the French influence in the bustling cities of Hanoi and Saigon.
- Sample some of the country's renowned street food.
- Take a scenic flight over Halong Bay before drifting among stunning limestone karst scenery on a traditional junk boat.
- Visit the charming old port town of Hoi An.
- Relax on the secluded island of Con Dao with its beautiful beach.
Day 1: Arrival In Hanoi (N/A)
On arrival in Hanoi you will be greeted by your private driver and guide, and transferred to your hotel. You will have some time free to rest and relax after your flight.
Day 2: Hanoi (B/L)
Day 3: Halong On-board Ship (B/L/D)
Day 4: Hoi An (B)
Day 5: Hoi An (B)
Day 6: Hoi An (B/L)
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (B/D)
Day 8: Con Dao Islands (B/L)
Day 9: Con Dao Islands (B)
Day 10: Con Dao Islands (B)
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City (B/D)
Day 13: See You Vietnam! (B)