Departure & Return Location
- 24/7 Assistance Before, During & After Your Trip
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Meals As Mentioned
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Guided Sightseeing Fees & Entrance Fees
- All Transportation In Destination Location
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities To Guides, Drivers
- Taxes & Fees
Thing To Carry
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
Beyond the turbulent past that fosters false perceptions about Vietnam, there exists a county teeming with natural beauty and cultural moments waiting to be explored. Rugged coastlines blend into broad green valleys, deltas of snaking rivers, and limestone mountains, all complimented by a culture that has managed to create the best culinary experiences in all travel.
- City journey with our expert in historical and culture sites
- Cast away on a traditional junk boat and admire the wonderful landscape of Halong Bay
- Feel the old world’s charm of Hoi An with its atmospheric and remarkably serene streets
- Get to know the ordinary daily life in the picturesque countryside outskirt Hoi An