Departure & Return Location
- 24/7 Assistance Before, During & After Your Trip
- 8 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Meals As Mentioned
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Guided Sightseeing Fees & Entrance Fees
- All Transportation In Destination Location
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities To Guides, Drivers
- Taxes & Fees
Thing To Carry
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
The trip covers most of the main attractions from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) with a lot of fun and experiences. You start from Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam, have an amazing night on Halong Bay (must-do), laugh and fun with cooking class experience in Hoi An, visit the bespoken Cu Chi tunnels, and explore an hustle and bustle Saigon.
- Witness the hustle and bustle of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Cast away on a traditional junk boat and admire the wonderful landscape of Halong Bay
- Get to know the impressive cultural and historical richness offered by Hue
- Discover more about the culinary traditions of Vietnam through a cookery lesson in Hoi An
- Feeling the metropolitan pulse of Ho Chi Minh City and visiting its highlights
- Lose your way in the ghostly battle map of the Cu Chi Tunnels