Departure & Return Location
- 24/7 Assistance Before, During & After Your Trip
- 9 Nights Hotel/Homestay Accommodation
- Meals As Mentioned
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Guided Sightseeing Fees & Entrance Fees
- All Transportation In Destination Location
- Beach Photography Package For Early Bird Bookings
- One Bottle Of Water Per Person Everyday On Tour
- Farewell Presents
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities To Guides, Drivers
- Taxes & Fees
Thing To Carry
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
We are honoured to accompany your first treasured moments together as husband and wife and ensure that you will have a remarkable time exploring on our S-shaped land. Once again, congratulations on your journey of a lifetime!
- Unique opportunity to experience rural life in Vietnam at a formerly-summer-home for a family of a Hanoi-based architect
- Escape the city and spend an evening indulging on the bamboo raft on the surface of the Co Co river bank in Hoi An
- Wiz through the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh on the back of a scooter
- Cruise the Mekong delta in style, exploring the Mekong River Delta by romantic riverboat