8 days / 7 nights
Availability: Upon Request
Travel Style : Indulgence & Luxury
Departure & Return Location
- 24/7 Assistance Before, During & After Your Trip
- 7 Nights At Selected Enchanting Accommodation
- Healthy Full-Board Meals As Marked In Itinerary
- English Speaking Local Guides
- Guided Meditations, Yoga class, Spiritual Practices & Spa Sessions Mentioned
- Sightseeing & Entrance Fees
- All Transportation In Destination
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities To Guides, Drivers
- Taxes & Fees
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
- First-class yoga session guided by experienced Yoga instructors
- Vegetarian cooking class with healthy wholesome dishes fitting yoga practicers
- Blissful Body and Mind practices at a newly built Zen House in Hue, followed by a sundowning visit to Chuon Lagoon
- Pampering self-discovery in a holistic spa-inclusive bundle in Hoi An (Vietnamese or any other styles up to your liking)
- Inspiration: Topas Ecolodge' Wellness Retreat Northern Vietnam Wellness Itinerary
Welcome to mindfulness Vietnam! Upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai Airport, you will be greeted by a friendly local representative. From the airport, you will then transfer directly to your indulging hotel, getting ready for a relaxing and comfortable start to your Zen retreat. Check into your room, get settled, and enjoy your first evening in Vietnam as you desire!
Note: Based on your preference, a renewal spa treatment is up to your choice. Namaste!