Experience the Highlights of Thailand and Cambodia. Starting in the riverside capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, long considered the most beautiful French built city of the Orient, explore the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, the haunting Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. Travel to Siem Reap and the fabled city of Angkor, eighth wonder of the world and spectacular ancient capital of the powerful Khmer Dynasty. Discover temples such as Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Beng Melea and the breathtaking Angkor Wat. In the bustling capital of Thailand, Bangkok, explore the Grand Palace and the Chao Phraya River and its canals. At Kanchanaburi, appreciate the hardships experienced by Allied prisoners of war at Hell Fire Pass and the Bridge over the River Kwai. Journey to Chiang Mai, the jewel of the north, where temples, night markets, elephants and bamboo rafts await. Venture further north to Chiang Rai to see the Golden Triangle, the famed border area of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar (Burma), renowned for centuries as the centre of the opium trade. Our Highlight itineraries cover the key attractions at a relatively quick pace. Enjoy them as they are or extend them to create your perfect holiday. Discuss itinerary options and extensions with our Asiart Travels .
Departure & Return Location
- 24/7 Assistance Before, During & After Your Trip
- 13 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Meals As Mentioned
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Guided Sightseeing Fees & Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities To Guides, Drivers
- Taxes & Fees
Thing To Carry
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Other special requests may be flexibly proceeded upon request (please contact us for more information)
What to Expect
- Phnom Penh: Options include cycling trips, countryside visits to the Tatai waterfalls, and a visit to the Phnom Tamao wildlife rescue centre.
- Siem Reap: Other options include horse riding and quad bike tours, local handicraft visits, a silk farm visit, temple bike tours, and cruises on Tonle Sap Lake.
- Bangkok: Visit the ruins of Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam.
- Chiang Mai: Attend a group Thai cooking class.
- Chiang Mai: Enjoy a traditional Khan Toke evening meal with Northern Thailand cultural dancers providing entertainment.
- Chiang Rai: Visit the different hill tribes of the Golden Triangle area on a full day excursion.
Day 1: Phnom Penh (N/A)
You will meet your guide on arrival, transfer and check-in to your hotel. During the drive your guide will provide an introduction to Phnom Penh, answer any questions you have, and make arrangements for the following day. Enjoy free time for the remainder of the day. The riverside capital of Phnom Penh, once known as “The Pearl of Asia” and long considered the most beautiful French-built city of the Orient, is a charming and captivating city. The old French ochre-coloured colonial buildings are now being filled with trendy cafes, boutiques and art galleries and many traditional ornate temples still remain. The bustling squares and frangipani-lined boulevards create an atmosphere that is unlike any other city in South East Asia. Rich in history, Phnom Penh has a number of cultural and historical sites including the National Museum, Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, and offers an insight into its darker past with the haunting Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Museum.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (N/A)
Day 3: Phnom Penh (N/A)
Day 4: Siem Reap (N/A)
Day 5: Siem Reap (N/A)
Day 6: Siem Reap (N/A)
Day 7: Bangkok (N/A)
Day 8: Bangkok (N/A)
Day 9: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi (N/A)
Day 10: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai (N/A)
Day 11: Chiang Mai (N/A)
Day 12: Chiang Mai (N/A)
Day 13: Chiang Mai (N/A)
Day 14: Chiang Rai (N/A)